Recover DBX Data and Restore to MS Outlook
While switching email applications from Outlook Express to MS Outlook, the major concern involves migration of data. The situation becomes more stressful when the DBX files reported to be corrupted. The DBX Recovery tool will help recovering data from corrupted Outlook Express files and will also enable data readable in Outlook application.
The tool converts DBX documents to PST which can be accessible in all the versions of MS Outlook. Apart from this, conversion to EML helps importing email messages on cross platform apps. RTF helps viewing mailbox data on different devices without installing any dedicated application.
Technical Insights of the DBX Restore
Outlook Express Restore also known as DBX Recovery works towards recovering data from corrupted OE DBX files. The deleted or permanently deleted data can also be recovered with the help of the tool. Some of the technicalities of the tool are summed up herein:
- Advance scan mode is available to get rid of higher level corruption from DBX files. The recovered data can be restored as EML file format.
- When PST format is selected to save data into, the resultant files will be obtained in Unicode format that can be accessed in Outlook 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 versions.
- Outlook Express installation is not must while it is mandatory that MS Outlook (any version with 32 bit spec) must be installed and configured to POP3 profile.
- The recovery process does not take longer while processing the files, but the processing time solely depends upon the level of corruption as well as the volume of the DBX files.
- The tool can be downloaded and installed over all the versions of Windows Operating System including the most recent Windows 8.1.
Watch The Video